Monday, August 27, 2018

ABF Delivers...with damage to the crate. :(

Seems not much has changed and the freight companies still don't take the $$$ signs on these aircraft kit crates seriously.  ABF delivered my tail kit today!  I had it shipped to my work since that is a commercial address with docks and forktrucks available.  We did not need either though since I enlisted some help and we slid the crate straight out of the truck and onto the bed of my pickup.

Here are some pictures of the crate damage.  Unknown at this time what if anything inside is damaged or missing.  My experience from the past with the RV7 was that even though the crate gets smashed, the contents can survive damage free.   Van's shipping team is amazing with how well they pack stuff!  We will see!








No comments:

Post a Comment