Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Let the money spending begin!

Received my first shipment of consumables.  The two gallon kit of AKZO primer, a stock of #30 & #40 drill bits, some 12" bits since my old ones are dull and finally a couple reamers in #30 & # 40 sizes.  Some folks claim the reamers do a better job than drills for match drilling holes.  We will see???

I also received the spare 1.4mm 3M PPS Accuspray nozzles for my new paint gun.  They come 4 to a box.  Should be enough to get me thru the emp/tailcone kit.



Unfortunately my two cans were damaged due to the way Aircraft Spruce packed them in a box with no padding.  I have reached out to ACS for direction but I am afraid these seems will start to leak over time.  Looks like by now they would know how to pack this stuff so it can survive the shipping process.




Maybe I can get a couple empty cans from Lowes or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment